· Maximizes total revenue and yield for ibis with regard to Local and International Accounts of all markets.
· Sets up and implements the budget for accommodation and other sales.
· Sets up and implements the Sales & Marketing action plan with targets to reach and overachieves the budget for the entire commercial team and reviews this on a monthly basis.
· Build long-term relationship with customers.
· Leads and trains the commercial team and sets targets for each individual team member.
Sales Development & Marketing
· Sells in line with the targeted selling strategy as per plan for the hotel.
· Presents and promotes ibis to all potential Corporate Accounts.
· Supervises and sets up Account Development Plan for all Key Accounts.
· Actively participates in action BBOB (Bring Back Old Business) on a quarterly basis.
· Makes the Pricing Grids for the hotel and secures proper follow up with Accor Sales Application for loading of agreed rates.
· Keeps updated on Volume Accounts and Prospect Accounts
· Checks weekly appointment schedule of commercial department and assists at important Hotel site inspections of own accounts to evaluate future potential.
· Ensures the high image of ibis and supports the achievement of all targets through local and international marketing actions
· Directly manage all advertising actions and PR
Planning & Organizing
· Prepares documentation, supporting information, overview of segments for sales plan, revenue proposal and budget.
· Increases and maintains account/contact base of potential & actual clients – with full profiling, activity plans, coverage notes and follow up.
· Carries out activities as foreseen in Sales & Marketing Plan of ibis with help of the Sales & Marketing team.
· Sets and agrees on SMART targets for all segments as well as for each individual team member based on existing accounts and prospect accounts.
· Higher education
· Able to lead and motivate the team with clear guidance and targets and monitors performance
· Thorough corporate sales experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of the RFP (Request For Proposal) process
· Fluent oral and written English
· Preferable an in-depth knowledge, presence and awareness of the local market
· Perfect communication skills
· Good understanding of the local and international marketing channels.
· Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
· Self-confident and enthusiastic
· Organized and good time-management